Namely. I forgot my 128Gig SD card.
For me, this was very inconvenient because I didn’t have much time to make the group pictures and portraits because a few people had to go soon.
My luck was that the Editor-in-chief had an SD card is his wallet! a 128Megabit card which is 1000 times less room to save pictures on.
So I set my settings to the lowest JPG quality settings of my 32MP camera (which is still enough for billboard prints) but I had approximately 42 shots per session and 8 People to shoot for each session.
This reminded me of the old day’s when I shot on film and had 36 shots per film and shot 3 films max per person. This day I did better, oproximatly 1 film for each person.
So here are the results. You can see the edited version by pressing in the pic on your phone or hover the mouse.
Visual production company for growth organizations that want to make an impact by measurable audience growth and conversions. My own projects are case studies of growing an audience with loyal following en positioning Brandloyalty. Contact me if you want to know more..